Be a part of the premiere compliance event for pharmaceutical and medical device professionals at the 20th Anniversary PCF Compliance Congress. Join pharma and device compliance professionals, in-house counsel, regulators, prosecutors, attorneys and industry consultants to share ideas for ways to cultivate a culture of compliance with the highest integrity to enable access to better care and outcomes for patients. This forum is ideal for both compliance professionals and in-house counsel new to developing a compliance program and experienced professionals and counsel continuing to evolve their programs to best suit their organization’s needs to address new challenges.
The Congress is the oldest and largest gathering of pharma and device compliance professionals and in-house counsel who come together annually to discuss best practices in legal and regulatory compliance. It is a part of a global pharma compliance congress series which has featured congresses in Berlin, Brussels, Budapest, Dubai, Istanbul, Paris, Rome, Warsaw, Lisbon, Vienna and Athens (the International Pharma Compliance Congress) Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur and Manila (the Asia Pacific Pharma Compliance Congress); Sao Paolo and Mexico City (the Latin American Pharma Compliance Congress); and Washington, DC (the PCF Pharma Compliance Congress). We would like to thank the Congress sponsor, the Pharmaceutical Compliance Forum (PCF), the 2019 PCF co-chairs, planning committee, grantors and exhibitors and faculty for their direction and insight into timely updates to applicable statutes, regulations and program requirements impacting our industry.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Pharmaceutical and Health Care Executives and Board Members
- Compliance Executives
- Health Plan, Health System and Physician Organizations
- Medical Directors
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
- Purchasers, including Private Employers and Public Purchasers
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Generic Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Site Management Organizations
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Pharmacy Benefit Management Companies
- Health Plans and Health Insurers
- Wholesale, Retail, Mail Order and Internet Pharmacies
- Health Care Attorneys and In-house Counsel
- Compliance Officers
- Privacy Officers
- Ethics Officers
- Food and Drug Law Attorneys
- Pharmaceutical Consultants
- Investment Bankers
- Venture Capitalists
- Health Care Regulators and Policy Makers
- Health Services Researchers and Academics
ABOUT THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPLIANCE FORUM:
The Pharmaceutical Compliance Forum (PCF) is a not-for-profit membership coalition of compliance professionals and legal counsel from 75+ distinguished research-based pharmaceutical manufacturers and biotech companies.
Since 1999, PCF has been dedicated to the advancement of the pharmaceutical compliance profession. Our members meet several times a year to share knowledge, explore innovative solutions to complex compliance challenges and network with peers to build long lasting career relationships.
OUR VISION is to be the leading forum in the pharmaceutical industry for promoting excellence in the compliance profession and advancing effective compliance programs through solutions-oriented collaboration and innovative best practice sharing.
DEMONSTRATED VALUE & BENEFITS OF COMPANY PARTICIPATION IN PCF:
- New company members receive a $500 discount off first year’s membership dues
- Full member benefits for all company employees
- Exclusive invitation to our members-only annual meeting priced well below the market rate of similar events;
- Complimentary Fall 1-Day Regional Meetings
- Discounted registration fees for each employee to the PCF Sponsored Pharma Congress in Washington D.C each year;
- Formalized benchmarking surveys with detailed analysis reports and searchable database to gauge efforts compared to peers.
- Access to our PCF Members Only website to view previous meeting presentations, materials and benchmarking surveys;
- Access to our member database to network with fellow members and companies;
- Co-Chair leadership opportunities for strategic planning and advancement of PCF
- Complimentary job postings on our PCF website for open positions. A superior recruiting tool. Non-participating companies pay $600 per posting;
- Special PCF Member discount on subscriptions to Life Science Compliance Update monthly newsletters;
For more information go to www.pharmacomplianceforum.org.
Non-member companies who are interested in joining PCF may contact Debra Scanlon, Administrator, Pharmaceutical Compliance Forum at firstname.lastname@example.org.