Be a part of the premiere compliance event for pharmaceutical and medical device professionals at the 18th Annual Compliance Congress. Join compliance professionals, regulators, lawyers and consultants to share ideas for ways to cultivate a culture of compliance with the highest integrity enabling better care and outcomes for patients. This forum is ideal for compliance professionals new to developing a compliance program or experienced professionals continuing to evolve their programs to best suit their organization’s needs to address new challenges.
The Congress is the oldest and largest gathering of pharmaceutical and medical device compliance professionals and in-house counsel who come together annually to discuss best practices in legal and regulatory compliance. It is a part of a global pharma compliance congress series which has featured congresses in Berlin, Brussels, Budapest, Dubai, Istanbul, Paris, Rome, Warsaw and Lisbon (the International Pharma Compliance Congress) Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur and Manila (the Asia Pacific Pharma Compliance Congress); Sao Paolo and Mexico City (the Latin American Pharma Compliance Congress); and Washington, DC (the PCF Pharma Compliance Congress).
We would like to thank the Congress sponsor, the Pharmaceutical Compliance Forum (PCF), the 2017 PCF co-chairs, planning committee, grantors and exhibitors and faculty for their direction and insight into timely updates to applicable statutes, regulations and program requirements impacting our industry.
This year’s Pharma Congress host esteemed keynote speakers including representatives of Office of Inspector General (OIG), Department of Justice (DOJ), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Food & Drug Administration (FDA), Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, PhRMA, Qui Tam Attorneys, and numerous Global Chief Compliance Officers.
The life sciences industry in Asia Pacific has been growing at breakneck speed. The law and regulations surrounding the industry, as well as industry codes of practice, have been increasing exponentially. Certainty and consistency in the application of these new laws, regulation and codes, so important to efficient business practices, has been uneven. These developments challenge companies to adapt, change and evolve faster to be able to respond with new internal processes and behaviors. The UK Bribery Act joins the FCPA and various Asia Pacific anti-corruption laws now applicable to business in the region. There has also recently been intense regulatory enforcement focus on the industry by various Asian governments in order to create a more transparent environment and provide consistent guidelines to HCPs and companies on how to interact without having undue influence. These investigations and enforcement actions present increasing risks for many companies and HCPs which are still trying to find their footing in this complex and booming region.
These stakeholders together with our expert panelists and you bring together the brightest minds to engage in meaningful discussion, address timely compliance issues, and provide a rich opportunity for networking.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Pharmaceutical and Health Care Executives and Board Members
- Compliance Executives
- Health Plan, Health System and Physician Organizations
- Medical Directors
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
- Purchasers, including Private Employers and Public Purchasers
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Generic Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Site Management Organizations
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Pharmacy Benefit Management Companies
- Health Plans and Health Insurers
- Wholesale, Retail, Mail Order and Internet Pharmacies
- Health Care Attorneys and In-house Counsel
- Compliance Officers
- Privacy Officers
- Ethics Officers
- Food and Drug Law Attorneys
- Pharmaceutical Consultants
- Investment Bankers
- Venture Capitalists
- Health Care Regulators and Policy Makers
- Health Services Researchers and Academics
ABOUT THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPLIANCE FORUM:
The Pharmaceutical Compliance Forum (PCF) is a not-for-profit membership coalition of compliance professionals and legal counsel from 70 distinguished research-based pharmaceutical manufacturers and biotech companies.
The PCF was founded in early 1999 by compliance professionals from the pharmaceutical industry to promote effective corporate compliance programs. The members meet twice a year, for two days, focusing on open and informal sharing of compliance information, best practices, and current developments in the field. PCF sponsors a three-day Compliance Congress each Fall.
Generally, representatives from the companies who attend the meetings are compliance officers, compliance attorneys or other professionals with responsibility for oversight or other aspects of their respective corporate compliance programs.
The purpose of the Pharmaceutical Compliance Forum is to discuss education and other industry practices regarding compliance with the ultimate aim of promoting effective pharmaceutical corporate compliance and ethics programs in accordance with the Federal Organization Sentencing Guidelines and the OIG Compliance Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers.
Non-member companies who are interested in joining PCF may contact Debra Scanlon, Administrator, Pharmaceutical Compliance Forum at email@example.com.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A PCF COMPANY MEMBER:
- Save $500 off your first year’s membership dues when becoming a member
- Unlimited number of employees can join- No additional fees! All included in your annual corporate membership dues.
- All members have access to our exclusive Member Only website for networking with fellow members and viewing of past meeting materials, benchmarking surveys and other valuable resources!
- Exclusive invitation to the members only PCF Annual Spring and complimentary Fall Regional Meetings
- Monthly newsletter to stay informed on the latest news and meeting information.
- Save up to $500 with discounted registration fees for each employee to PCF sponsored Pharma Congress in Washington DC each year
- Save up to $500 with discounted registration fees for each employee to PCF sponsored International Pharmaceutical Regulatory and Compliance Congress and the Asia Pacific Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Compliance Congress
- Complimentary compliance & legal job postings on the PCF website. A superior recruiting tool! Non-members companies pay $600 per posting.
- Special PCF Member discount on subscriptions to Life Science Compliance Update.
For more information go to www.pharmacomplianceforum.org.