TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE VIA THE LIVE/ARCHIVED INTERNET WEBCAST
All webcast registrants are automatically registered for the preconference and conference. Webcast conference registration includes the live Internet feed from the Congress, plus six months of continued archived Internet access, available 24/7. Preconference sessions are audio only. Mini Summit sessions will be audio streamed. The closed sessions on Day III of the Congress will not be included in Congress live and archived Internet broadcast.
CONFERENCE (includes preconference and conference):
— Through Friday, September 22, 2017*
— Through Friday, October 13, 2017**
— After Friday, October 13, 2017
SPECIAL PHARMACEUTICAL COMPLIANCE FORUM (PCF) RATE*** (includes preconference):
— PCF Rate***
GROUP REGISTRATION DISCOUNT:
Group registration offers the substantial volume discounts set forth below. All webcast group registrants are enrolled in the preconference and conference. Group registration permits the organizational knowledge coordinator either to share conference access with colleagues or to assign and track employee conference participation. Rates are per person.
CONFERENCE (Includes Preconference. Rates are per person.)
— 5 or more (click here for this rate)
— 10 or more (click here for this rate)
— 20 or more (click here for this rate)
— 40 or more (click here for this rate)
See INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY.
To register a group, click on the link above to register the group via the Internet or click here to use the downloadable form to mail or fax. If using the downloadable form, complete a form for each registrant and submit all forms together via mail, email or scan to qualify for the group discount.
In lieu of completing individual forms, you may fill out one downloadable form with the contact person’s information. Indicate on the form the number of attendees and payment information. Submit the name, title, company, full address, phone number and email of each additional attendee on an Excel worksheet or any other form you find convenient. Email, fax or mail this information to the registration office. We will process the group registration and send an email confirmation to the contact and each attendee.
CONFERENCE ELECTRONIC MEDIA:
Following the Congress, the video and presentations are made available in the following format. To take advantage of the discounted price below, you must reserve media WITH your Congress registration:
(All Webcast attendees automatically receive 6 months access on web.)
(All Webcast attendees automatically receive 6 months access on web.)
Conference Audio/Video and Powerpoint on
— Flash Drive ($129 plus $15 shipping/handling)
Note that conference electronic media may be used by the individual purchaser only. Terms and Conditions apply.
REGISTRATION OPTIONS FOR ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE VIA WEBCAST
* This price reflects a discount for registration & payment received by September 22, 2017.
** This price reflects a discount for registration & payment received by October 13, 2017.
*** To qualify for the PCF member rate an individual must be a employee of a member company of the Pharmaceutical Compliance Forum (PCF), www.PharmaComplianceForum.org.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
REGARDING WEBCAST REGISTRATIONS
- Individuals or groups may register for Internet access. Organizations may register for group access without presenting specific registrant names. In such instances the registering organization will be presented a series of user names and passwords to distribute to participants.
- Each registrant will receive a user name and password for access. Registrants will be able to change their user names and passwords and manage their accounts.
- Internet registrants will enjoy six (6) months access from date of issuance of user name and password.
- Only one user (per user name and password) may view or access archived conference. It is not permissible to share user name and password with third parties. Should Internet registrants choose to access post conference content via Flash Drive, this individual use limitation applies. It is not permissible to share alternative media with third parties.
- User name and password use will be monitored to assure compliance.
- Each Internet registration is subject to a “bandwidth” or capacity use cap of 5 gb per user per month. When this capacity use cap is hit, the registration lapses. Said registration will be again made available at the start of the next month so long as the registration period has not lapsed and is subject to the same capacity cap.
- For webcast registrants there will be no refunds for cancellations. Please call the Conference Office at 800-503-7419 or 206-452-5662 for further information.
METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR TUITIONMake payment to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC by check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Credit card charges will be listed on your statement as payment to HealthCare (HC) Conf LLC. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC. A $30 fee will be charged on any returned checks.
PAYMENT OPTIONSRegistration may be made online or via mail, email or fax.
You may register online at www.pharmacongress.com.
Alternatively, you may use our printed registration form, enclose payment and return it to the Conference registrar at 22529 39th Ave SE, Bothell, WA 98021, or fax the completed form to 206-319-5303 or click here to email the completed form. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC.
The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Visa or MasterCard. Credit card charges will be listed on your statement as payment to HealthCare (HC) Conf LLC.
For registrants awaiting company check or money order, a credit card number must be given to hold registration. If payment is not received by seven days prior to the Conference, credit card payment will be processed.
TAX DEDUCTIBILITYExpenses of training including tuition, travel, lodging and meals, incurred to maintain or improve skills in your profession may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor. Federal Tax ID: 91-1892021.
CANCELLATIONS/SUBSTITUTIONSNo refunds will be given for “no-shows” or for cancellations of either webcast or onsite registrations. You may send a substitute or transfer your onsite registration to an webcast registration. For more information, please call the Conference Office at 800-503-7419 or 206-452-5662.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICYUnauthorized sharing of Congress content via Internet access through the sharing of user names and passwords or via alternative media (Flash Drive) through the sharing of said media is restricted by law and may subject the copyright infringer to substantial civil damages. The Congress aggressively pursues copyright infringers. If a registrant needs the ability to share Congress content within his or her organization, multiple Congress registrations are available at discounted rates.
The Congress will pay a reward for information regarding unauthorized sharing of Congress content. The reward will be one quarter (25%) of any recovery resulting from a copyright infringement (less legal fees and other expenses related to the recovery) up to a maximum reward payment of $25,000. The payment willbe made to the individual or individuals who in the opinion of our legal counsel first provided the factual information, which was necessary for the recovery. If you have knowledge regarding the unauthorized Congress content sharing, contact the Congress registration office.